My Avaya IP Office system is not on a network. How do I connect & log in?
If your IP Office is not on a network and you wish to log in and connect to your IP Office system follow the steps below:
- Connect an Ethernet cable to the LAN or the WAN (OAM) Port, and to a stand-alone PC. The ports are located at the back of the IP Office System.
- Ensure the PC is DHCP enabled.
- Double click on the IP Office Manager icon on your PC's desktop or click on Start > All Programs > IP Office > Manager.
The IP Office Manager should have already been down loaded from either IP Office Admin suite disk 1. If not don't worry, you can download it from Where can I download IP Office Manager?
- When opening IP Office Manager it will check for the IP Office System. If the PC doesn't locate the IP Office system, leave the TCP Discovery default IP address as255.255.255.255 and click the Refresh button.
The WAN (OAM) default IP address is 10.10.11.1
The LAN default IP address is 192.168.42.1
- If a Windows Security Alert appears, select Unblock to allow the program to run.
- If the manager locates an IP Office system, tick the box next to the default IP address and click Ok. This will open the configuration log on page.
- Enter the Administrative Server user name and password and click Ok to access the system's configuration.
Note: the default User Name and Password is Administrator.
- The IP Office configuration will now load and you can make any necessary changes.