How do I access my voicemail on Avaya IP Office?
To access your voicemail follow the steps below:
- Dial *17 from your extension. Some Avaya telephones have a dedicated voicemail key which can also be used to access your mailbox.
- If your mailbox has an access code set, using your telephone keypad, enter the mailbox number followed by # and password followed by #.
- You will hear a prompt telling you how many messages you have in your mailbox.
- The voicemail system will start playing your new messages.
Once you have accessed your mailbox, you can use the following codes:
- Play old messages: Press 1
- Play saved messages: Press 2
- Edit your mailbox greeting: Press 3
- Delete current message: Press 4
- Save current message: Press 5
- Change mailbox access code: Press *04
- Hear Help Prompts: Press *4
- Exit: Press 8