How do I import a list of telephone numbers into Avaya IP Office directory?
To import a list of numbers it has to be in the correct format, a CSV file with only the name and number.
- Using Microsoft Excel create a list of contacts on your PC.
- Ensure the list has a name in one column and a contact number in the second column.
- Save the file of contacts as Directory.csv
Open IP Office Manager.
- Go to File, Import/Export and then Import. You may need to browse to the location of the file.
- Once found it will display the number of entries in the Directory.
- Select the Directory and then Ok. This will now import the data.
- Save and Merge.
A similar process can be used to export the Directory information.