How do I forward Avaya IP Office mailbox messages from one mailbox to another?
You can forward a message to a different mailbox or to several mailboxes at the same time. If you forward a message you can add a comment to the start of the message.
- To access your mailbox, use the default Short Code *17 on your telephone.
- Depending on how your IP Office system is configured, you may need to enter your mailbox number followed by a # key and then the mailbox password followed by a # key.
- Press 1 to play a new message or press 2 to play a saved message.
- When you are listening to a message, press 6.
- To forward the message as it is, press 2.
- To add your own message header before forwarding press 3. Enter the extension number to forward the message to and press #. Enter your comment after the tone. Record your comment and press # to finish recording.
- Enter the extension number to forward the message to and press #.
- If you want to send the message to more than one extension, repeat the process and enter each extension number followed by #.
- Press # again to finish and forward the message.