How do I get the DSS/BLF key to light up for outgoing calls on my MN3300 system?
If the DSS/BLF light comes on when calls come in but not when you're making calls you need to follow these steps:
- Login to your system.
- Go to the User and Device - User and Device Configuration form.
- Select the extension in question.
- Highlight the extension and click Change.
- Select the Keys tab and check the DSS/BLF key is programmed. If it's not, program it by selecting an Unused Key - select Change Key and add the details.
- Confirm the users in the Multiline group.
- Check that System Options - DSS/BLF - Busy on set - Enabled = Yes