How do I register my IP Phone with Mitel system?
To register an existing, new or replacement IP phone including a phone with a new MAC address follow these simple steps:
- Plug the phone into its socket.
Let the phone boot up and you'll eventually see a message saying either:
- Use Super Key to send PIN
- Use Hold Key to send PIN
- Key in ### or ***.
### is to register replacement phones, *** is to register new phones for 1st time registration.
- Key in its extension number.
- Press the Super Key or Hold button, depending on what the display has instructed you to do.
- Your phone should now register with the system. If the phone fails to register, check your Mitel System DHCP setting are enabled. If this fails, please contact us.