How do I change the ring tone pitch on my Mitel MN3300 IP phone?
The steps below will help you change the pitch of the tone; there are 16 different pitch tones to choose from. It will not give you options for different tunes or melody's.
- Lift the handset on the phone.
- Dial 83, then dial 33.
- Use the up and down arrows to change the tone pitch.
- Hang up when you've chosen the pitch you want.
If this doesn't work then please check your systems feature access code for Tone Demonstration as below:
- Log on to your system as far as the first screen. Not sure how to do this? see How do I connect to my MN3300 system?
- Select System Administration.
- In the main menu, select System Properties.
- Then select System Feature settings and then Feature Access Codes.
- Select page 6, you should see Tone Demonstration.
- Use this code as your first digits when you lift handset, then dial 33.
If there is no code allocated to this feature, then you will need to add a code:
- Highlight Tone Demonstration and select change or double click on Tone Demonstration.
- Enter 83 in Primary Code field or your own code if it is already being used (you can use *, # and numbers).
- Select Save.
- You now have your Feature Access Code for Tone Demonstration.