How do I reset a mailbox user's password on the MN3300?
To reset a mailbox password follow the steps below:
Log in to your system as far as the first screen.
If you don't know how to do this please see How do I connect to my MN3300 system?
- When you're logged in and at the first screen click System Administration Tool.
- Select View by category at the top left of the screen.
- Click Voice Mail.
- Click VM Mailboxes.
- Click the required mailbox and then click on Change.
- In the Passcode field, enter the new mailbox passcode to be used by the mailbox user.
- A small window will appear with Change Completed Successfully. Click OK.
- Log off and close down.