How do I initialize and access my Voice Mailbox on BCM?
Once a mailbox has been created, you will need to access and initialise the Mailbox.
To access a Voice mailbox follow these simple instructions:
- Leave the handset down and press Feature 981.
- Enter the default password 0000 and press # or OK.
- Enter a new password and press # or OK.
- Confirm the new password and press # or OK.
- Lift the handset and record a name at the recording prompt.
- Press # or OK to accept the name recording.
Do not replace the handset until the name greeting has been recorded and saved successfully.
- Your mailbox has been initialised and is ready to start taking messages.
Please refer to Call Forward on no reply and Call Forward on busy for additional programming requirements.