Setting up an Office 365 exchange account on a MAC 10.9
To set up an Office 365 exchange account on a MAC, follow the steps below:
1. Click the Apple Symbol in the top left of the screen.
2. Select System Preferences.
3. In System Preferences select Internet Accounts.
4. Select Exchange.
5. Enter the email address and password for the account to be setup.
6. Press Continue to proceed. The setup will now search for the correct server and attempt to verify the account details.
7. Once verified click Continue and then select the apps you want to use with the account.
8. Select Done to finish.