How do I remove an email alias?
- Go to Admin > Users & groups.
- On the Users page, do one of the following:
- Select the user, and then click the Manage email aliases link to the right of the user’s name.
- Select the user, click Edit , and then click the Email addresses tab.
- On the Email addresses tab, do one of the following:
- To edit an email alias, select the alias, and then click Edit. In the text box, edit the first part of the email address. If you have added your own domain to Office 365, you can choose the domain for the email alias using the drop-down menu. Then, click Save.
NOTE The email address must end with a domain from the drop-down list. If the user needs to receive email sent to an email address in another domain or email service, you should set up email forwarding using the other email service. If you want to add your own domain name to your Office 365 organization, see Set up and manage domains.
- To remove an email alias, select the alias, and click Delete . Click Yes to confirm that you want to delete the alias.