Setting up an Office 365 POP email account in Outlook 2011 Mac
To setup a POP account in Microsoft Outlook 2011 on Mac OSX follow the instructions below:
- Open Outlook 2011. from the Outlook menu and select Preferences
- In the Preferences window select Accounts
- Now select Email Account
- You'll now see the below screen. Start typing in your email address and password
- The windows will now expand to the below screen. Enter all the settings to match the below (replacing email@example.com with the email address you're setting up).
- Click on Add Account
- On the next screen you'll need to select More Options to complete the last step
- Change the Authentication to Use Incoming Server info and click on Ok.
- You can now close this window and use your email account