How do I set up a new profile and mailbox in Outlook 2007?
To set up a new profile will depend on which operating system you are using.
Mail Setup using Windows 7 & XP
- Click on the Start menu.
- Select Control Panel.
- Windows 7 users select User Account and family Safety and then click Mail.
- XP users select Mail Setup.
- Click on E-mail Accounts .
- Select Add to create a new profile.
- Enter a profile name (you may want to call this “Office 365) and click OK.
- Enter your username (e.g. email@example.com) and password and click Next.
Outlook 2007 will configure automatically, Once completed, you can access your Office 365 account using Outlook 2007.
Microsoft ends its support for Windows XP.