Phone Web Page Overview
The web page for a Cisco Unified IP Phone includes these topics:
Device Information: Displays device settings and related
information for the phone.
Network Configuration: Displays network configuration information and
information about other phone settings.
Network Statistics: Includes the following hyperlinks, which
provide information about network traffic:
Ethernet Information: Displays information about Ethernet traffic.
- Access (Port): Displays information about network traffic to and from the PC port on the phone.
- Network (Port): Displays information about network traffic to and from the network port on the phone.
Device Logs: Includes the following hyperlinks, which
provide information that you can use for troubleshooting:
- Console Logs: Includes hyperlinks to individual log files.
- Core Dumps: Includes hyperlinks to individual dump files.
- Status Messages: Displays up to the 10 most recent status messages that the phone has generated since it was last powered up.
- Debug Display: Displays debug messages that might be useful to Cisco TAC if you require assistance with troubleshooting.
- Streaming Statistics: Includes the following hyperlinks
- Stream 1, Stream 2, Stream 3, Stream 4, or Stream 5: Display a variety of streaming statistics.
Related TopicsStreaming Statistics