1. A maximum of twenty-seven 4412D+ telephones are supported on
2) expansion module at PCS level 5.
Earlier DS30 expansion modules will only support
sixteen of these telephones.
2. A maximum of twenty-seven 4424D+ telephones are supported on the DS30 (version 2) expansion module at PCS level 5. Earlier DS30 expansion modules will only support sixteen of these telephones.
3. DSS4450, XM24 and EU24 requires external power supply to the Telephone set it's attached to.
4. IP Office supports a maximum two 4450 units on each Digital Station expansion module, including the 406 V2 control unit, Maximum 10 4450 units per system
5. IP Office supports a maximum of eight EU24/EU24 BL's on each IP Office system.
6. IP Office supports a maximum two XM24 units on each Digital Station expansion module, including the 406 V2 control unit. Maximum 10 XM24 units per system
7. The IP Office control units and expansion modules are designed to be stacked free-standing. However they can also be rack mounted using optional rack mounting kits. The Small Office Edition cannot be rack mounted but can be wall mounted if
required. The IP500 expansion modules use IP500 Rack Mounting Kit (SAP 700429202). IP500, IP500 V2 control units and IP500 external expansion modules can also be wall mounted. IP500 Wall Mounting Kit V2 (SAP Code 700500923) IP500 Wall Mounting Kit (SAP Code 700430150)
8. Phone (V2) Modules are supported by IP Office Software Release 3.0(44) onwards and also by the August 2005 Administration Maintenance Release Software R2.1(44).
9. DS (V2) Modules are supported by IP Office Software Release 2.1(31), 3.0 and 3.0(DT) and above.
10. Avaya would like to stress that although
most analog phones will work on
IP Office -
Avaya cannot guarantee that
all analog phones in every region of the world will work on
11. IP Office Phone Modules provide support for a variety of analog MWI methods. These methods are 51V Stepped, 81V, 101V
and Line Reversal. The 101V method is only supported when using a Phone V2 expansion module.
12. The IP Office So8 expansion module supports both point-to-point and point-to-multipoint connections. A maximum of 10 terminal endpoints identifiers (TEIs) are supported on each bus.
13. IP500 ATM16 only supported in North America utilizing the older V1 un-earth power lead (2 Pin).
14. Use on the IP Office 500 control unit requires the unit to be configured with an IP500 Upgrade Standard to Professional license for R4.0, R4.1, R4.2.
IP500 Professional Licenses No Longer Needed
For IP Office 5+, the IP500 Upgrade Standard to Professional license is no longer required. Features previously restricted if this license was not present and valid can now be used. That include support for the Voicemail Pro and Conferencing Center applications, support for external expansion modules and support for the Conference Meet me short code.
15. The IP500 Phone 8 Module is not
Should use the IP500 Phone 8 base card instead.
16. The IP400 So8 Module and the IP500 So8 module have been discontinued.
17. The IP500 and IP500V2 can reach 12 expansion modules by using the new IP500 4-Port Expansion Card in the base unit. The 4-Port Expansion Card comes with 4 Yellow cables. The new DS16A/DS30A only work on IP500V2 with IP Office Software Release 7.0(5).
18. Up to 3 units can be connected in a chain from a single 1416 and you will need a 1151C power supply.
19. See Tab 6 for a list of all the Nortel sets currenly supported on these expansion modules.
20. 64xx series phones are not supported from release R7.0 and higher.