IP OFFICE SUPPORTED TERMINALS
IP Office 14XX; 16XX and 16XX-I series Telephones
1403 DS Hardphone;1603/1603-I & 1603SW/1603SW-I IP Hardphone:
This telephone is best suited for the Walkup and Basic Everyday user.
The 1403 DS; 1603/1603-I supports the following features:
• Display: 2 rows by 16 characters. Green backlight for 1603/1603- SW, white backlight for 1603-I, 1603SW-I, 1403.
• Fixed Feature Buttons: 10 - Volume up/down (separate volume levels for the handset, speaker, and ringer), Mute button, Speaker button. Avaya Menu button (options and settings access). Hold button, Conference button, Transfer button, Drop button, Redial button.
• Programmable/Contextual buttons: 3 line appearance key buttons – with dual LEDs (red, green) and paper labels (Printing tool available).
• Key Labels: Icons used on fixed feature keys. None on programmable feature keys.
• Speakerphone: Two-way hands-free speaker and microphone.
• Hearing Aid Compatible: Yes - ergonomic hearing aid compatible handset also supporting TTD acoustic coupler.
• Message Waiting Indicator: Yes - also used as ringing call alert indicator.
• Personalized Ring Patterns: Yes - 8.
• Headset Socket: NO.
• Upgradeable Firmware: Yes.
• Expansion: None.
• Color: Black.
Requirements for 1403:
• Connect to: Digital Station (DS) port.
• Power Supply: From phone system.
Requirements for IP interface: (1603, 1603SW, 1603-I, 1603SW-I)
• Power Supply: Optional IEEE PoE 802.3af adapter (class 2) or optional wall plug local power supply.
• Connect to: LAN using H.323 VoIP.
• Mounting: Desk or wall mountable.
• Adjustable Desk Stand: Reversible wedge stand for desktop and wall-mount use.
• Codecs: G.711, G.729a/b, Dynamic Jitter buffer, Echo cancellation, Comfort Noise, Automatic Gain control.
• QoS Options: UDP Port Selection, DiffServ and 802.1p/B (VLAN)
• SNMP Support: Yes.
• IP Address Assignment: Static or dynamic IP address assignment.
• Ethernet Ports 1603: Single 10/100 BaseT Ethernet port.
- Support of optional 9600 Gigabit Ethernet Adapter.
• Ethernet Ports 1603SW/1603SW-I: 1603SW/1603SW-I Ethernet (10/100) line interface with a secondary 10/100 port for co- located laptop or PC with VLAN separation.
> Well suited for everyday use, where typically smaller sized data files transferred (web, email file attachments) or less demanding data-transfer application/usage ( thus less sensitive to data transfer completion times).
> For highly demanding data traffic processing with large amounts of small packets we recommend the 1616 phone for full speed data throughput.
• Language Supported: Supports the following languages: English, French, Spanish, German, Italian, Dutch, Portuguese and Russian (English and 4 of the other languages at once in the phone).